Sunday, September 16, 2007

91. 30 Day Challenge Day 47

Today I went back to watch some of the early 30DC videos, as I forgot where to get all the Firefox addons since I had to reinstall Windows.

I also downloaded some stand alone organizer software so that I can cram as much work as possible into every day. Why I didn’t have this before, I don’t know.

It alerts me with a pop up and a sound of my choice, so I can’t forget to do stuff. It’s called Total Organizer and has a forum if I need it.

I’ve got the free version for now, but the pro version is only $20 so no doubt I’ll upgrade eventually, but it will do for now. If you don’t have anything like this already, give it a try because if I can use it, then it’s safe to say anyone can.

And I have found out that my Digg account has been reactivated, so I spent some time digging news stories and videos of interest, that were not to products of any kind. I’ll tread very carefully with Digg from now on. I did some more social bookmarking with other sites for my blogs.

Disappointed to find my main blog’s home page not even in the top 100. Gave up looking in the end. But some of my individual posts are around, although one has been penalised by Indian Pad for breaking irrelevancy rules. I thought the description was quite accurate myself. And two people voted for it, but I don’t know who they are! They don’t seem like Pauline and Asbjorn.

I need to do some serious social posting without overdoing it. I reckon asking some of my non Internet Marketing friends to do a bit of bookmarking won’t do any harm.

Also finally downloaded my printer software. Spent all morning looking for the drivers online, unsuccessfully, then I remembered I had the CDs in a large card envelope with all the manuals and Quick Guides inside, that I’ve kept for the past two years – um, right next to the printer.

I could do with an index similar to that in a library, that tells me where every single thing is in my flat, because I’m clearly incapable of thinking of the most obvious place!

No comments: