Monday, August 06, 2007

70. 30 Day Challenge Day 6

Did a quick shoot today of a tile store – it was beautiful to shoot because the roof had lots of skylights in, so there was plenty of natural light. Also the flurescent tubes were daylight balanced, instead of green – brilliant! The owner says ‘How else can the customer tell what colour the tiles are?’ My kinda guy!

Ordered my food shopping online, but didn’t buy fruit and veg because they always send poor quality stuff, and I’ve got a great new greengrocer across the road. Had to tell a few Film Club friends that I can’t make it tomorrow. My social life is on hold until I’ve made my $10 on the Thirty Day Challenge! Browsed and posted on the 30DCIII forum.

Made some posts on my Team’s Facebook Group, as I’ve been keeping a note of interesting IM sites. Later I wanted to send my team mates presents, and in Facebook, presents are tiny cartoon graphics, and they want ONE DOLLAR for each of them! So I sent my team mates links to sites I thought they’d like instead, which was much more info for free! But what a brilliant marketing idea – get millions of buddies worldwide to send teeny pics to each other and charge them a dollar a time for them! Amazing.

Watched today’s videos. They’re on YouTube now. Wish I could get iTunes to work properly. It’s not downloading them all. I wonder if I’ve got the wrong RSS url. Followed along with each of my niches, and got some interesting results.

Looking forward to learning the ‘blow your socks off’ advice Ed is going to give us tomorrow and Wednesday.

No comments: