Monday, August 13, 2007

76. The 30 Day Challenge Day 13

Spent all day collecting more information on my niches. I found loads of affiliate products that not only mean there’s money to be made from this niche, but I can be an affiliate for those products as well as create my own products.

Watched Ed’s latest video on the 30DCIII and he showed us how his new Mac can record the mac version of a powerpoint presentation, with his voice over it, so he can make videos without having to appear in them. That’s good news for people like me who have the perfect face for audio!

With my drawing niches I was going to do drawing tutorials with a webcam attached to a baseball hat, so no-one would see my face anyway. Hatcam! But this sounds cool as well. Asbjorn showed me how wordtracker just got a whole lot better with Google Trends.

No comments: