Sunday, August 12, 2007

74. 30DC Day 11

Saturday August 11th

Worked hard to find some more niches and I did find lots of different phrases for one large niche, which already has Web 2.0 strategies in place, but not for the subniches and phrases. I didn’t want to get into trouble so I checked on the forum to see if it was ok to go ahead. And two people including Lisa who is an Immediate Edge student (the system used in The 30 Day Challenge) gave me the go ahead.

Which I thought was great news and I got my calculator out to work out how rich I’m gonna be, when it dawned on me that this MAY be stuff that kids want to learn. And if that’s the case, then there won’t be any money in this niche.

There are tons of free info sites on the subject, but very few info products. There are lots of physical books, but again, they could be being bought as gifts for kids.

As the numbers are a lot less than my main niche, I decided to create hub pages for this, but not fill them with content just yet. Just have them there to deter other IMers from using the niche.

No comments: