Thursday, August 09, 2007

72. 30DC Day 9

Listened to the podcast this morning and Ed said there was an amazing time saving tool by someone called Garrett, and I spent a long time trying to find it, but couldn't. Tonight they tell us we'll get it soon.

Photographed cars all day.

Today got much better on the Thirty Day Challenge! Yesterday I was throwing out phrases I though weren’t working, but I wasn’t paying attention when I was told to not just look at the graph in google Trends, which only shows above 200 a day, but to also look at the bar underneath that represents all searches in English.

Even the ones that don’t register on the graph can still be on the bar, and I found three extra viable phrases.

And I’ve narrowed that down to two as Ed told us to in today’s podcast. And even though I want to pursue both of them, I think it will be foolish to do both during the 30DC. The reason is, the top one indicates that it brings in over 450 searches a day and the second one brings in 85.

As I’ve gone and looked at lots of sites on the subject of my top niche, I am buzzing with ideas of how I can make the best site I can.

I’ve made an excel sheet with all my findings, and I’ve put the good phrases in green for Go!

I’ve got other phrases for the same niche, and therefore product, but the searches per day are much lower, so I’ll have them as back-ups for later. It’ll still be worth adding those figures to the top ones, so I can increase visitors, and get more sales, without building more product websites.

It’s 2am again and I still haven’t been for my evening walk, or done my stretches.

No comments: