Sunday, August 12, 2007

73. The 30 Day Challenge Day 10

Friday August 10th (ignore what it says up there!)

Had to make loads of phone calls, but listened to today’s podcast and watched all the videos on the 30 Day Challenge. I did understand the bit Ed thought some people would find difficult, because I’ve heard of Squidoo and Hubpages.

The SEO tool that we all have as a Firefox add-on has been demonstrated to full effect.

Checked out the forum, so I knew I wasn’t missing anything important. Caro posted giving us a list of Web 2.0 sites we need to be checking out niches for. Asbjorn chatted with me on gmail, and showed me how the SEO tool helped with his niche. He’s found a great one with no SEO at all!

Started researching my niche so I can write articles on it, and create hubpages. I also need to be thinking what sort of product I want. As Pauline my team mate has experience in my niche, I have asked her if she would provide her voice for an interview. She is also American, and my niche only applies in the US so it wouldn’t hold much weight if I provided the voice on an audio product! I’m very pleased that Pauline has agreed.

No comments: