Saturday, August 18, 2007

81. 30 Day Challenge Day 18

Re-watched Thursday’s 30DCIII videos and watched yesterday’s videos about social bookmarking and ezine articles. Noticed Rob Somerville’s Tumblr blog has his link to the ‘money page’ in a separate link post, rather than in the posts. The separate links don’t look spammy at all. I’ll have to do that,

Spent the rest of the day finishing and perfecting my ezine article. I know I’ll never make any money if I spend most of the day writing an article, but it was quite long, and I wanted to make sure it was quality stuff, and that it gets verified for publication.

Maybe I won’t be so fastidious after writing a few hundred articles, but to be honest, I do hope mine are a lot better than some of the crap on these article sites. Even some that have perfect grammar make it clear that the person is not really an expert in the subject, and as a reader I wouldn’t want to believe anything that isn’t referenced properly.

Didn’t have time to sign up with Ezine and submit my article. I’m planning on having an early night tonight so I can get a record amount of work done tomorrow.

No comments: